Protect Your Eyes From UV Light

If you wear glasses, you’ve probably heard the term “transition lenses” before. What you might not know, however, is that Transitions are one specific brand of a type of lenses called photochromic lenses. (Think Kleenex for facial tissues, or Band-Aid for adhesive bandages.) Other common names for photochromic lenses include “light-adaptive,” "light-responsive," or “variable tint.”

You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered